I arrive at the Leela palace which is exactly what i expected; unreal! I have stayed at nice hotels before but none that had bomb checks at the entrance, metal detectors at the door and a staff that does all but accompany you to the bathroom. Sometimes its a little over the top. For example, there are two people at the lobby elevators and all they do is press buttons for you and wave you in. When you arrive you are escorted by a beautiful Indian woman up to the room. Check in actually happens in your room - a first for me. I walked around Sunday and the place is amazing. Best bath house this side of Istanbul; the kind of spa that makes me never want to go to the Turkish bathhouse in NYC. Stoop & Semel, you guys would be blown away. The service is uncanny; every one greets you by name. I wondered how they all know me, but I forgot to mention that your picture is taken for your profile so everyone knows you. STYYYYLEEE!. More to come...
here are some pics:
The hotel lobby:
View From my room:

Chavy I went to the bathhouse on 10th and 1st with Stoop and Lustig last weekend. The place was worse than the cold dorm. Hygine is NOT something they care about at that place. On a different note your hotel looks amazing.
ReplyDelete